FirstLight Fiber is seeking an experienced and success-oriented Sales Account Executive interested in taking their career to new heights. This position offers excellent benefits, competitive salary, generous commission plan, and the flexibility to work remotely from home in beautiful Southern Maine.
FirstLight Fiber is a fast-growing telecommunications company in Northern New England and New York, offering a robust suite of advanced telecommunications services, including dedicated Internet access, Metro Ethernet, traditional TDM solutions, IaaS & SaaS Cloud Solutions, SIP trunks, virtual PBX, and Data Center Colocation.
Account Executives are expected to cultivate existing and new relationships in order to identify, develop, consult, and close new revenue opportunities on behalf of FirstLight.
- Establish and develop relationships with influencers and decision makers to generate new sales.
- Generate leads through prospecting, cold calling, networking events, and customer meetings.
- Provide consultative services, identifying customer needs and offering solutions based on those needs; develop, present and follow up on written proposals.
- Provide strong account management to existing clients; offering support and keeping them abreast of new products and services that could be of value to their business.
- Structure activities to consistently achieve or exceed assigned revenue and retention targets. Schedule a meaningful volume of in-person appointments per week that lead to enough opportunities necessary to meet quota.
- Process contracts and sales orders for new or upgraded services. Act as a liaison between the customer and FirstLight technical operations personnel during installation.
- 5-7+ years of successful sales experience in a telecom, hosted PBX, Cloud-based solutions, or IT environment.
- Solid track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas.
- Ability to successfully prospect within the existing assigned account base as well as the ability to target new accounts to acquire.
- Strong knowledge of telecommunication industry and terminology.
- Willingness to represent FirstLight at networking events, tradeshows and activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Valid driver license. Willingness and ability to undergo a pre-employment background check and drug testing.
We offer a competitive base salary and a generous commission plan as well as an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and above market paid time off.