FirstLight Fiber is seeking a friendly Client Service Coordinator to provide exceptional service to our customers out of beautiful Portsmouth, NH.
This is a permanent, full-time position with awesome benefits and a flexible work environment in a fast-growing telecommunications company. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, quick-learners, who enjoy providing personalized service to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process service orders for new installations, disconnections, changes to existing accounts and moves of service (MAC’Ds).
- Monitor the status of service installations, cutovers, and repairs, keeping clients apprised of the status of their orders and answering inquiries.
- Resolve minor billing and collections matters, where applicable.
- Provide information and education on our telecommunication service offerings to customers, attending product training to stay informed.
- Handle a high volume of customer correspondence, showing tact and respect for the customer’s confidentiality.
- Compile inventory of customer’s products and service for management review when necessary.
- Act as a liaison between the sales and operations departments to resolve customer issues.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- One to two (1-2) years customer service experience for a telecommunications provider preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities.
- Competent computer skills using Microsoft products – Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to pass a pre-employment background check if presented with an offer (background check includes drug testing).
We offer a competitive base salary as well as an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, paid training, and paid time off.
FirstLight Fiber is a fast-growing telecommunications company in Northern New England and New York, offering a robust suite of advanced telecommunications services, including dedicated Internet access, Metro Ethernet, traditional TDM solutions, IaaS & SaaS Cloud Solutions, SIP trunks, virtual PBX, and Data Center Colocation.
FirstLight Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, FirstLight’s equal opportunity policy is that all applicants and employees are treated equally by the company with respect to employment opportunities, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or veteran disability.