FirstLight’s Cloud-Based Contact Center
Lower Your Costs, Improve Customer Service, and Support Your Remote Workforce – All While Empowering Your Customer Service Team
Customer service has always been a challenge. Now with more employees working remotely and often distributed across multiple locations, managing your staff’s time and resources adds a new dimension to the challenge. With FirstLight’s Cloud Contact Center, you can stay on top of your entire operation and manage your customer service function like a pro – without busting your budget.
- Graphical Interactive Voice Response Design Tool
- Comprehensive Data & Call Info Reporting
- Multilingual Support
- Embedded Text-to-Speech
- Call Routing, SMS, emails and Social Media
- Blended Inbound and Outbound Voice Queues
- Skills-Based and Context-Based Routing
- Seamless Integration of Multiple Locations
- Voice, SMS, and email Capable
- Easily Create and Run Custom Campaigns
- Buildable Templates Library
- Live dashboard campaign reports
What is IVR?
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system that interacts with callers asking questions to prompt a response and gather information, and routes calls to the appropriate recipient. If you’ve ever called your bank, cable company, or utility and responded to a series of automated voice prompts, you’ve used an IVR.
Because some customers have more straight-forward concerns to address such as checking an account balance or paying a bill, FirstLight’s Cloud Contact Center IVR helps these customers self-serve without using up the time of a live agent. This means your agent time is freed up to focus on more complex customer cases and/or sales opportunities. When a customer’s problem extends beyond the dynamic menu, the InterMedia IVR system can quickly lead the caller to the most relevant agent available.
Using Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Contact Center can hand off a call to a live person who can then view data directly related to the caller.
An IVR application provides:
- Pre-recorded voice responses to guide a caller
- Assistance to get the caller to where they want to be
- Access to relevant information callers are looking for
Instead of routing calls and customer interactions to individual agents, InterMedia’s omni-channel Cloud Contact Center can group agents or employees into teams within each queue. This allows the routing of incoming customer calls to an agent with the optimal combination of idle time and appropriate skills, while also factoring in customer priority. That means customers always efficiently get the help they need.
- Precise routing based on agent skill sets and competency levels
- Seamlessly integrate at-home agents in contact flow
- Add “offline” staff and knowledge workers in contact centre flows as needed
- Leverage powerful Enhanced IVR features
Following-up with customers after a call or proactively reaching out can be just as crucial as promptly dealing with inbound interaction. FirstLight’s Dynamic Notification feature allows you to send outbound voice, SMS and email notifications. Whether you use outbound notification for upsell, collections, appointment scheduling, customer care surveys or collections, highly versatile Dynamic Notification capabilities can be leveraged to deliver best-in-class results in any industry.
Top features include:
- Voice, SMS, and email capable
- Easy to use customizable and data-driven campaigns
- Buildable library of notification templates
- Appointment reminders with option to confirm or connect to an agent for rescheduling
- Tightly integrated with Contact Center features
- Live dashboard reporting on campaign status
- Ability to export reporting on completed campaigns
- Text-to-speech voice notifications in 6 “voices” with English, French, and Spanish options
- Highly scalable
Running a contact center isn’t always easy. Managers must not only ensure that agent staffing and schedule adherence is sufficient to handle peak volume, but also ensure the quality of the service they deliver. InterMedia’s Cloud Contact Center solution will provide your staff with the tools they need to meet – and exceed – your customer interaction objectives.
Built-in Schedule Manager
- Integrate agent schedules and breaks
- Manage events, vacations and shift trades
- Monitor schedule adherence in real-time
- Generate reports to track conformance
- Possibility to integrate with advanced forecasting solutions
Integrated Quality Assurance and monitoring tools
- Call recording and screen recording capabilities
- Live monitor, whisper, barge-in features
- View agent chat logs
- Integration of custom evaluation grids
- Agent evaluation notifications for coaching
Reporting and performance analysis features
- Real-time display with threshold alerts
- Real-time dashboards
- Detailed queue & agent statistics
- Scheduled reports
- Customized contact center reports