Our residential telephone customers may qualify to reduce their phone bill by up to $12.75 per month. Completing an online verification form will determine eligibility at https://nationalverifier.service-now.com/lifeline/spportal.
The Lifeline Benefit discount is also available to Residential customers with Internet (Broadband) service. The monthly cost of the Internet service will be reduced by $9.25.
The discount is limited to one per household.
If you, or a member of your household, participates in one or more of the qualifying programs, you may be eligible for this discount.
- Medicaid (Federal);
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP);
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI);
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit;
- Federal Public Housing Assistance; and/or
- An applicant is also eligible if they have a household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Please call the business office and a customer Service Representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
* These rights do not necessarily apply to non-ETC Companies and may not apply to all customers.
For more information, please visit https://www.usac.org/li/