The success of your business depends heavily on the operation of your network. To ensure stability and functionality, it is critical to monitor your network continuously. FirstLight’s Network Monitoring Services enable organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure and analyze their mission critical data networks, network-based services and business applications.
Many businesses struggle to retain qualified personnel and to renew the funding needed in order to establish and maintain in-house WAN / LAN support services. Help desk employees often spend most of their time tracking problems rather than solving problems for their organization. This results in higher costs per reported problem, lower user satisfaction with network staff and reduced productivity.
FirstLight NOC services are designed especially for businesses who need immediate access to support services while also having to work within a limited budget.
- The FirstLight NOC can act as your 1st level support, handling calls as part of your organization. Common technologies supported within the 1st level support team include; Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks (point to point and MPLS), Metropolitan Area Networks (including campus environments), Wireless, Telephony, Internet, and other communication platforms
- Phone support for network troubleshooting is provided by FirstLight’s staff of Cisco-certified experts. The experience of FirstLight’s support specialists allow them to achieve a high rate of first-call problem resolution, which lowers cost per incident and increases customer productivity.
- Optional secure remote access allows FirstLight’s network support specialists to see the exact condition of your network. This makes it possible to find quick remediations to problems that might otherwise require an expensive on site visit.
- The FirstLight NOC can help with outbound campaigns to help with customer acquisition and retention, as well as inbound campaigns to handle either repair or Customer Service.
- The FirstLight NOC is a 24x7x365 work group. A 24x7x365 support option is available for businesses that require after-hours support. Your business will receive a dedicated phone number to speak with our dispatchers, ensuring that your network incident is quickly corrected.
- Our trouble ticketing system makes it possible to prioritize, forward and archive your network incidents, allowing FirstLight to determine which problems require immediate remediation and which problems are appropriate for scheduled resolution.
Commitment to Customer Service
FirstLight is committed to positive behaviors that create a customer centric culture. Our customers are at the center of everything we do and we strive to exceed their expectations in ways that are meaningful to them. We partner with our customer and enable their success.
Best in Industry Performance
Our goal is not to be OK, or above average, but to be the absolute best in the industry when it comes to supporting and servicing our customers. Our recruiting, training, and day to day operations are all designed with excellence in mind. We are a locally operated organization who cares about the community and the customers living and working along with us.
Commitment to Engineering
FirstLight is committed to recruiting and retaining the best engineering talent in the industry. We maintain a strong “bench” of Engineers by maintaining a program of continuous learning both through education, implementation, and repair.
Ongoing Technical Training
FirstLight solves issues directly with customers both in Customer Service and in our Network Operations Center. We staff our organization at the first level of support with well educated and well trained telecommunications professionals. We do classroom, hands-on, and field training for everyone in the organization as often as we can. There is an engineering component to the NOC that is staffed and trained to remediate complex Cisco repair issues.
Ongoing Customer Service Training
FirstLight understands that customers are not always contacting our support organization under ideal conditions, and we provide ongoing customer service training to help our team understand how to help customers in all situations. Our highly technical Engineering and Implementation staff are trained in customer service along with the team members who answer the phone and work most closely with our customers.