Connect Seamlessly to the Cloud With FirstLight
There are countless providers that offer cloud solutions. But cloud deployment is only as good as the network it is connected to and the team that oversees it. Cloud-based applications should run as though they are hosted locally and scale to keep pace with your needs. That’s where FirstLight comes in. FirstLight provides secure, low-latency connectivity to the cloud regardless of your provider: AWS, Azure, Google, public, private, or hybrid. FirstLight manages its own redundant, synchronous network and cloud. FirstLight’s Cloud Connectivity solution can connect to any cloud via FirstLight’s industry-leading network, named one of the fastest of its size by Broadband Now. Today’s remote workforce requires a network with the speed, security, and reliability that FirstLight provides.
Why use FirstLight’s Cloud Connectivity Solution?
- FirstLight operates its own 20,000-mile, synchronous low-latency fiber network with industry-leading SLAs.
- FirstLight offers 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps connectivity to multiple cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and others.
- Our skilled experts will walk you through the process of connecting to the cloud, whatever path you choose. We have 20 years of experience as a cloud provider, so we know the ins and outs of connectivity and will help you connect to the cloud however you wish.
- FirstLight also operates its own secure, redundant cloud.
- Organizations with compliance or security concerns may find connecting privately to the cloud a more acceptable solution to help meet compliance requirements.
* Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. Amazon AWS is a trademark of Amazon Web Services, Inc. Google Cloud is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Cloud Connectivity Benefits & Features
|Feature||How it Helps|
|Bandwidth options available up to 100 Gbps||Sufficient capacity to move large volumes of data to and from the cloud with bandwidth options that grow as your cloud utilization scales|
|Private Ethernet or Wavelength solutions that are physically separate from the public Internet||Security, ensuring that your data and applications traverse your private connection|
|Optional redundancy via FirstLight Internet access||FirstLight’s Internet is routed and delivered separately from Ethernet/Wavelength services, providing a true alternative option for redundancy to the cloud|
|Network solutions supporting a multi-cloud deployment||For organizations with workloads in multiple clouds, FirstLight can provide Ethernet (ELAN) access to each cloud provider|
|Industry leading SLAs for latency, jitter and packet loss||Optimize application performance by leveraging FirstLight’s ultra-low latency|
For more information on our Cloud Services, call 1-800-461-4863.