Ensure world-class enterprise security and business continuity for your mission critical business operations.
The facility, like all FirstLight Fiber data centers, is designed with best of breed technologies and transport provided on FirstLight’s geographically diverse fiber optic systems. Explore the benefits our Manchester, NH data center has to offer your business.
Data Center Specifications
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
- Carrier grade infrastructure
- Redundant, diversely routed Internet connections up to 100 Gbps with available private peering to TVC’s Tier-2 Northeastern Network
- Dedicated Private Line EPL, EVPL, and E-LAN (Protected or unprotected) connections up to 100 Gbps
Safety and Security
- 24 × 7 × 365 environmental monitoring
- 24 × 7 × 365 video monitoring
- Card key access
- Fire Suppression
- Dual UPS feeds available
- Generator protected
- Full auto-transfer switching system active and tested
- Monthly generator maintenance and testing
Access & Amenities
- 24×7 Unescorted Access (for authorized customers)
- Individually locked cabinets and cages
- Full and half cabinets available
- Optional personal tool locker
- High-speed connectivity to FirstLight’s fiber optic network
- Carrier neutral facility, enabling interconnection to the carrier of your choice
- Using a FirstLight data center reduces capital expenditures
- Leverages the experience of our talented team, allowing you to avoid deployment and service headaches associated with building it yourself
- Redundant infrastructure ensures a reliable networking, power, and physical environment
- Cost effective business continuity solution
- Space and power available to speed time to market
- Choose full or half cabinets for an outsourced solution suited to your organization’s specific needs
For more information about FirstLight’s Data Center services, contact us.
Please complete the below form if you are interested in being contacted about FirstLight data centers.