Easily Monitor Your Network from Anywhere in the World
The success of your business depends heavily on the operation of your network. To ensure stability and functionality, it is critical to monitor your network continuously. Our Network Monitoring Services enable organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and analyze their mission-critical data networks, network-based services and business applications.
FirstLight’s Network Monitoring from SolarWinds® is the simple solution for companies to quickly increase IT productivity, efficiently manage distributed systems, reduce downtime, and generate value from the network.
This monitoring and management software application runs within a web-based portal environment, allowing administrators to view comprehensive performance statistics and graphs, as well as asset management information. This critical data also enables administrators to configure alerts and notifications, build and store system documentation, generate reports, and much more.
FirstLight’s SolarWinds® deployment and web-based portals allow users to easily and securely monitor a network from anywhere in the world, providing one of the most comprehensive performance management solutions in the industry for detailed troubleshooting, capacity planning and proactive service level management.
FirstLight has recently improved its SolarWinds® environment by adding Application Performance Monitoring, Virtualization Monitoring, IP SLA, IP Netflow, and Configuration Manager. These modules, along with the Network Performance Monitor, deliver a powerful combination of tools with a single sign-in to a customizable customer portal.
- Complete enterprise-wide SNMP-based system monitoring solution
- 100% web-based portal environment
- Portal dashboard supports third-party product integration, personalization and branding
- Deep monitoring of systems, applications, databases, network devices, network traffic and storage area networks
- Easily configurable thresholds, notifications and escalation
- Fully customizable reporting engine for graphing and trend analysis
- Embedded asset management system
Monitoring can be a component of:
- Managed Services (Technology, Fulfillment, Access, Coverage, Service Level Agreements)
- Managed Products (Router, Firewall, Switch, AP, Controller)
- Telecommunications Network (Circuits, Customer Premise Equipment, Utilization)