Lifeline Benefit Discount
FirstLight Believes Everyone Deserves Broadband Access
Below is information on the Lifeline Benefit Discount which helps families in need obtain voice and broadband connectivity services.
Our residential telephone customers may qualify to reduce their phone bill by up to $10.75 per month. Completing an online verification form will determine eligibility at https://nationalverifier.service-now.com/lifeline/spportal.
The Lifeline Benefit discount is also available to Residential customers with Internet (Broadband) service. The monthly cost of the Internet service will be reduced by $9.25.
The discount is limited to one per household.
Please call the business office and a customer Service Representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have: 1-833-673-9911
* These rights do not necessarily apply to non-ETC Companies and may not apply to all customers.
For more information, please visit https://www.usac.org/li/
If you, or a member of your household, participates in one or more of the qualifying programs, you may be eligible for this discount.
- Medicaid (Federal)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance; and/or
- An applicant is also eligible if they have a household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines