Downloads & Resources
Reasons to Join FirstLight’s Cloud
- Power and Speed – Whether it’s Internet or WAN, FirstLight’s customers are connected to the cloud on a low-latency network capable of speeds up to 100 Gbps.
- Savings– There’s no need to buy and upgrade servers. With the cloud, shift from CapEx to OpEx, and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology.
- Control – Our infrastructure and solutions are built to provide maximum control so you can manage your unique environment while still taking advantage of the benefits of cloud.
- Scalability – Guaranteed resources for processor, memory, and storage that you manage and reserve based on your organization’s needs. Scale up or down whenever you need to.
- Security — Our facilities have 24×7 video surveillance and incorporate multiple layers of security.
- Eliminate downtime – Geographically redundant cloud infrastructure coupled with an award-winning DR solution means a Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of seconds and a Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of minutes.
- High Performance Storage – For applications/databases that have high I/O requirements.
- Support – Our support teams are staffed in our facilities 24/7 and ready to serve you. Unlike many cloud providers, we don’t charge customers for the ability to call us for help. Customer support is included with our cloud services.
- Easy Migration – We’re with you every step of the way by providing dedicated project management and migration tools to help ensure your cloud transition a smooth one.
Our Cloud Services
From colocation and data center services to backup and recovery, FirstLight offers customized cloud services to safeguard your data and free your IT staff’s schedules.
- Cloud Computing/Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Data Centers
- Disaster Recovery
- Backup and Recovery
- Next Generation Firewall
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- IBM Power Systems in the Cloud