You can change the way you do business with Cloud Collaboration from FirstLight. In partnership with Cisco, Cloud Collaboration provides users with a people-focused collaborative experience across multiple devices. Your employees, partners, and customers can collaborate with your organization anywhere, any time, on any device – all without many of the burdens of deploying and managing hardware & software internally.
Simple. Scalable. Secure.
Cloud Collaboration enables you to reach others with a variety of ways. Call or a send a chat to a contact from Jabber, call the contact on their desk phone; call from your desktop using a softphone with Cisco Jabber; call using a mobile device and more:
- Make phone calls, access voicemail, chat with colleagues
- Access voicemails from any device, anytime, anywhere
- Chat with others and view status information using Cisco Jabber or the full Unified Communications suite with collaboration features for Windows and Mac
- Mobility features enable users to view contacts on the softphone and smartphone clients, extending their corporate directory, voicemail and calling features for those who work outside the office
Cloud Collaboration eliminates the need for on-premise equipment, maintenance and support. We host the equipment in a former bomb proof nuclear bunker at our secure data center located at FirstLight Tech Park. FirstLight Tech Park is located in Romulus, NY on the base of the former Seneca Army Depot.
FirstLight is a longstanding, award-winning Cisco Partner and the first provider in New York State certified to deliver the Cloud Collaboration Solution. Our 14,000 mile fiber network integrates the local loop for your PSTN connectivity and FirstLight can provide unlimited bandwidth for all your communication and collaboration requirements. Our technicians and engineers bring years of experience delivering the most advanced communication and networking technologies to businesses. As a FirstLight customer, you can be sure that your migration to our Cloud Collaboration platform will be simplified and carefully managed every step of the way.
License Packages Available
With Cloud Collaboration, you can choose the license package that works best for each device within your organization and their collaborative requirements. Devices include physical endpoints, mobile clients, PC-based soft clients or third-party client software.
- Essential: Covers one device and includes proactive monitoring and managed service; Perfect for Analog Devices, Fax Machines, Very Basic IP Phones
- Basic: Covers one device and incluces IM, Presence and Proactive Monitoring and Managed Service; Perfect for Lobby Phones, Breakroom Phones, Basic Light Phone Users
- Foundation: Covers one device and incluces IM, Presence, Jabber Voice, Jabber Video, Video Calling, and Proactive Monitoring and Managed Service; Perfect for Deskbound employees, users with a single endpoint and no need for voicemail
- Standard: Covers 10 devices and incluces IM, Presence, Jabber Voice, Jabber Video, Video Calling, and Proactive Monitoring and Managed Service; Perfect for Knowledge Workers, Mobile Workers, Executives, and Users with Multiple Endpoints