FirstLight offers support, configuration, and management services for the entire Solarwinds platform and all modules. FirstLight Technologies is a proud Technical Certified Partner of SolarWinds monitoring software, subscriptions, and support. SolarWinds is an industry leader in IT management solutions, offering some of the most effective, accessible, and easy to use network and systems management software available.
SolarWinds software & renewals
Custom plugins and API programming
Firstlight Also Offers the Full-Range of Solarwinds Products
- Network Performance Monitor
- Netflow Traffic Analyzer
- Network Configuration Manager
- IP Address Manager
- VoIP & Network Quality Manager
- Engineer’s Toolset
- Virtualization Manager
- Server and Application Monitor
- Storage Resource Monitor
- Application Performance Monitor
- Server Configuration Monitor
- Web Performance Monitor
Let Us Manage Your Entire SolarWinds Landscape
By Configuring Solarwinds monitoring tools in your datacenter FirstLight Technologies will configure and maintain your entire SolarWinds environment on a server–in your datacenter, giving you all the upside without any of the hassle.
Our industry-leading service allows you to have SolarWinds monitoring software configured the way your business needs it and gives your people the tools, charts, and alerts they need.
Network Performance Monitor
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor gives you a deep insight into your network for faster and easier troubleshooting. Correlate and analyze data to troubleshoot issues, monitor Meraki Wireless infrastructure, mute alerts but keep monitoring visibility during your maintenance windows, and bulk add nodes for monitoring.
- Multi-vendor network monitoring- Reduce network outages and quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve multi-vendor network performance issues with affordable, easy-to-use network monitoring software.
- Critical path visualization- Advanced network troubleshooting for on-premises, hybrid, and cloud services with critical path hop-by-hop analysis.
- Performance analysis dashboard- PerfStack™ cross-stack network data correlation.
- Intelligent alerts- Get to the root cause quicker with intelligent, dependency and topology-aware network alerts
- Network insights- Monitor the health and performance of all components of application delivery, including Wide IPs, virtual servers, pool members, and more.
- Wireless network monitoring and management-See performance metrics for autonomous access points, wireless controllers, and clients.
- FirstLight configures SolarWinds NPM for you on a server in your datacenter and then maintains the NPM software so your IT team can use the tools and reports without the added confusion or headache.
Netflow Traffic Analyzer
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer is an add-on module of SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor that boosts your network traffic analysis capabilities. Get clear visibility to monitor your network, discover traffic patterns, and avoid bandwidth hogs; also, fully integrate with Orion Platform products, including Network Performance Monitor and Network Configuration Manager.
* Network Traffic Analyzer cannot run independently of Network Performance Monitor. Network Traffic Analyzer is a Network Performance Monitor module. It requires Network Performance Monitor for node management and also leverages the Network Performance Monitor database.
- Bandwidth monitoring- Monitor by application, protocol, and IP address group.
- Network traffic analysis- Analyze network traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
- Performance Analysis Dashboard- Cross-stack network data correlation.
- CBQoS policy optimization- Measure the effectiveness of pre- and post-policy traffic levels per class map to determine if QoS policies are working as planned.
- Customizable network traffic reports- Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic analysis and reports with just a few clicks.
- NBAR2 advanced application recognition- Identify the applications and categories which consume the most bandwidth for better network traffic visibility.
Network Configuration Manager
Manage network configuration and compliance management with SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager. Save time managing critical changes and repetitive tasks across complex, multi-vendor networks; resolve operational issues faster by easily identifying, troubleshooting, and fixing problems; reduce downtime by helping ensure that the network is compliant and secure; and promote best practices, consistency, and priorities by seeing the big picture and the most critical details.
- Network automation – Manage rapid change across complex and multi-vendor networks, reduce time needed to complete repetitive tasks, and maintain standards and service levels for uninterrupted IT.
- Network compliance – Simplify network compliance using NCM’s automated network configuration tools to deploy standardized configs, detect out-of-process changes, audit configurations, and even correct violations.
- Configuration backup – Rest easy knowing you can locate the most current configuration and quickly apply it to a replacement spare, or to roll back a blown configuration.
- Vulnerability assessment – Protect your network from malware with National Vulnerability Database CVE’s and automated firmware upgrades.
- Integration with Network Performance Monitor – NCM’s network change management works even better when used with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor to detect more faults, and to identify and correct configuration errors.
- Device lifecycle management – Always know what devices are connected to your network, their hardware and software configurations, and when they approach end-of-service and end-of-life.
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager tool provides vSphere and Hyper-V performance recommendations and monitoring. SolarWinds reports a 59% reduction in downtime with proactive alerts and recommendations. In addition, save time by fixing issues faster with active performance alerts, save money by reclaiming virtual resources using VM sprawl recommendations, and centralize management with a single dashboard to optimize and fix vSphere and Hyper-V performance issues.
- Predictive recommendations – Actionable Intelligence allows for single-click remediation of active and predicted VM performance and resource allocation.
- Capacity planning – Predict CPU, memory, network, and storage needs for VMware, vSphere, and Microsoft Hyper-V. Run “what-if” modeling scenarios to predict resource usage.
- Active virtualization alerts – Active virtualization alerts are categorized as critical, serious, warning, and informational. Clicking an alert will show it in greater detail.
- Management dashboards – Monitor and fix performance issues unique to VMware, vSphere, and Microsoft Hyper-V. Performance, storage, and capacity planning dashboards allow you to fix issues quickly.
- Management actions – Remediate issues without having to log in to a hypervisor. Performance storage and host migrations, add/remove CPU and memory, and manage snapshots, all from a single location.
- VM sprawl control – Reclaim resources back into the virtual pool. Power off idle VMs, and delete powered-off VMs, orphaned VMDK files and snapshots to reclaim resources.
Server and Application Monitor
With SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor, you can monitor any application or server anywhere. Monitor the performance, capacity, and health of Linux and Windows apps across data centers, remote offices, and the cloud; Get detailed app health and performance metrics to help you pinpoint the root cause of application issues; and monitor multi-vendor applications, servers, databases, and storage from a single, easy-to-use, customizable web interface.
In addition, save time with automated discovery of applications and infrastructure, customizable monitoring templates, and pre-built alerts and reports.
- Get started in minutes – Download, install, automatically discover your environment, and start monitoring in about an hour. No professional services required.
- Monitor across cloud environments – Provide end-to-end visibility and performance monitoring of your server and applications using both agent and agentless based technologies. Monitor across multiple data centers, remote locations, or cloud (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Identify the root cause of application problems – With the AppStack™ dashboard, you can quickly pinpoint the root cause of application issues within physical and virtual server environments. Identify where application issues originate in just a few seconds.
- Focus on your core applications – Get more in-depth application monitoring with AppInsight™ dashboards for Exchange, IIS, and SQL Server. Analyze performance metrics in detail, and solve complex application issues faster.
- Stay on top of your apps – Eliminate false positives with intelligent baseline alerting. Easily customize built-in alerts and reports as needed.
- Application-centric monitoring – Apply a template for AD, Java, XenApp, IBM WebSphere, Lync, and hundreds of other applications, and start monitoring immediately.
Contact Us About the Complete SolarWinds Product Line
At FirstLight, we configure and maintain SolarWinds industry leading monitoring tools for you on a server in your datacenter, so your team can utilize the monitoring tools and reports (yes, it’s that easy).
To inquire about SolarWinds software and module demos, professional installation, training, and management of SolarWinds network and system management tools, or about other SolarWinds offerings not mentioned on this page, click below to contact us.