Managed Edge Routing & Security
FirstLight can help.
Streamline the management and protection of your network with FirstLight’s Cisco-based managed routing and security solutions.
Why Managed Edge?
- Simplify your network deployments with a single solution by coupling FirstLight’s low latency, high capacity network with fully managed devices for both routing and security.
- Leverage FirstLight’s engineering expertise & around-the-clock support
- Unburden your IT staff
- Gain visibility into your network
- Establish confidence in your infrastructure with reliable, Cisco-based architectures
- Protect your greatest technological assets with advanced firewall, intrusion detection and content filtering
Simple to buy and easy to upgrade, Managed Edge Routing and Security solutions from FirstLight enable your business to grow where and when you need it. Coupled with FirstLight’s performance-oriented, low latency fiber network, Managed Edge Routing provides adaptive Wide Area Network and Internet routing for your mission critical applications, while Managed Edge Security protects your network, whether you have 1 or 10,000 users.
FirstLight’s industry leading monitoring services give you deep insight into how your network is performing. We provide ongoing support, management and maintenance to keep your business operating at peak efficiency.
With FirstLight’s Managed Edge Security solution, you can protect your network and applications from cyber threats. It also enables application inspection, access control and intrusion detection to ensure your network borders are secure.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to us using this form…
What will you get by signing up to receive updates from FirstLight?
We may reach out to you from time to time via e-mail with content or information about FirstLight’s products or services that we feel may benefit you.
Will we share your information?
Can you unsubscribe at any time?
Yes, all of our correspondence has a link at the bottom to manage your subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time.