Kurt Van Wagenen to Speak on Metro Connect USA’s 2019 CEO Interview Panel: Shaping the Next Stage of Evolution for the Communications Infrastructure Community
ALBANY, NY – January 22, 2019 – FirstLight, a leading provider of fiber-optic data, Internet, data center, cloud, and voice services to enterprise and carrier customers throughout the Northeast, announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Kurt Van Wagenen, will be a featured speaker at Metro Connect USA 2019 The CEO Interview Panel, “Shaping the Next Stage of Evolution for the Communications Infrastructure Community,” is scheduled for 10:10 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 30th at the event. Metro Connect USA 2019 takes place from Jan. 29th to 31st at the Nobu Eden Roc Hotel in Miami.
The panelists will address questions such as:
- How are network providers adding more capabilities to their assets to work with a more extensive range of partners?
- Do network providers even need to diversify their asset portfolio to remain competitive?
- What prevalent technologies do network providers need to prepare for?
- How do businesses need to prepare for the next wave of capacity demand?
- What is the industry’s position on greenfield fiber builds vs replacement of long-haul routes?
- Who is expanding their network organically?
Metro Connect is the must-attend event for the US metro market will once again bring together the C level industry leaders, including Kurt Van Wagenen, who are shaping the future of telecoms in the North America. For more information, visit https://www.capacitymedia.com/events/metro-connect-usa.
For more information on FirstLight, or to request a meeting with a member of the executive team during the conference, email MetroConnect@firstlight.net.